THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY. BY CLICKING ACCEPT, YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS TO THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE CONSULT YOUR ATTORNEY. YOU MAY ALSO CONTACT US AT HSVL@HRA.COM PRIOR TO ACCEPTING THESE TERMS.
Section 1: Acceptance through Use.
Section 2: Conditions and Restrictions on Use.
- You shall not, and shall not permit anyone else to, directly or indirectly: (i) adapt, translate, modify, reproduce or otherwise create derivatives of any part of the website, services, or software; (ii) reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or structure, sequence or organization of all or any part of the website, services, or software; (iii) rent, lease, resell, distribute or use the website, services, or software for timesharing, service bureau, or commercial purposes; (iv) remove or alter any proprietary notices or labels on or in the website, services, or software; (v) engage in any activity that interferes with, disrupts, damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs the website, services, or software; (vi) engage in any fraudulent, illegal, or unauthorized activity or activity that facilitates fraudulent, illegal, or unauthorized activity; (vii) misuse passwords or posted information; (viii) use the accounts of another person without permission; (ix) introduce viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other similar software, programs, or malware; (x) publish, post, upload, distribute, or disseminate any false, misleading, offensive, abusive, inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information; (xi) send spam, junk, mass, duplicative, or unsolicited mail; (xii) advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless specifically allowed; (xiii) abuse, harass, or harm another; (xiv) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the website, services, or software through hacking, password mining, or other means; (xv) violate any applicable laws or regulations; or (xvi) violate the privacy of others.
Section 3: Your Obligations.
- In order to use our website, services, or software, you shall, where required, (i) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form; and (ii) maintain and promptly update this information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we may suspend or terminate all of your accounts or your current or future use of the website, services, or software.
- You must be at least (thirteen) 13 years of age, or the legal age of majority where you reside if that jurisdiction has an older age of majority, to register for an account or use our website or service.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any password or username associated with your account. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account, including, without limitation, all actions by sub-users registered under your account. You agree to (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We are not liable for any loss, damage or other cost arising from your failure to comply with this Section or from any unauthorized access to or use of your account. In the event of any dispute between two or more parties as to account ownership, you agree that we may act as the sole arbiter of such dispute in our sole discretion and that our decision is final and binding on all parties.
Section 4: Intellectual Property.
Section 5: Termination.
Section 6: Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy.
Section 7: Links to Other Websites.
- This website may include links to websites operated by other entities. Those websites are not under our control. We are not responsible for (i) their content, (ii) any changes or updates to the information on those websites, or (iii) the security or privacy policies or practices of those websites. We provide the linked websites to you only as a convenience. We do not endorse those websites, organizations operating those websites, or products or services on those websites.
Section 8: Links to This Website.
We grant you a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to our home page so long as the link does not portray us, our subsidiaries or affiliates, or our products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner. You may not frame or mirror any part of this website.
Section 9: Disclaimers.
THIS WEBSITE, AND THE INFORMATION AND ANY CONTENT CONTAINED HEREIN ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITATION OF THE FOREGOING, WE AND OUR AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AGENTS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AND SHAREHOLDERS, SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: (i) ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, INTEGRATION, APPROPRIATENESS, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS, USEFULNESS, ARISING FROM TRADE USAGE OR COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR OTHERWISE OF THIS WEBSITE, THE WEBSITE CONTENT THEREON; (ii) ANY WARRANTY THAT THIS WEBSITE AND OUR OTHER WEBSITES WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, NOT DELAYED OR SUSPENDED, UNCHANGED OR ERROR FREE AND (iii) THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF QUIET ENJOYMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTABLE QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, FITNESS FOR LICENSEE’S PURPOSE, TITLE, INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, NONINTERFERENCE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE MATERIALS CONTAINED WITHIN THIS WEBSITE ARE APPROPRIATE FOR LOCATIONS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES. IF YOU USE THIS WEBSITE FROM OTHER LOCATIONS, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH ANY AND ALL APPLICABLE LOCAL LAWS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE EXPORT AND IMPORT REGULATIONS OF OTHER COUNTRIES.
We have not reviewed all the websites linked to this website and are not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other website linked to this website. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other websites is at your own risk.
Section 10: Limitation of Liability.
YOUR USE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THAT NONE OF THE PARTIES INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THIS WEBSITE IS LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER LOSSES, COSTS, OR EXPENSES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING LEGAL FEES, EXPERT FEES, OR OTHER DISBURSEMENTS) WHICH MAY ARISE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, (1) THROUGH THE ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING OF THIS WEBSITE OR (2) THROUGH YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO OR AUDIO FROM THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANYTHING CAUSED BY ANY VIRUSES, BUGS, HUMAN ACTION OR INACTION OR ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM, PHONE LINE, HARDWARE, SOFTWARE OR PROGRAM MALFUNCTIONS, OR ANY OTHER ERRORS, FAILURES OR DELAYS IN COMPUTER TRANSMISSIONS OR NETWORK CONNECTIONS. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION
Section 11: Indemnification.
Section 12: Claims of Copyright Infringement.
Notification of claimed copyright infringement should be submitted to the following:
21001 State Route 739
Raymond, Ohio 43062
United States of America
Section 13: Copyright and Trademark Notices.
This website © 2013 Honda R&D Americas, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Honda® is a registered trademark of Honda Motor Co., Ltd. All other marks that appear throughout this website belong to Honda R&D Americas, Inc. or the respective owners of such marks, and are protected by U.S. and international copyright and trademark laws. You shall not remove, modify, alter, or obscure copyright notices or trademark notices on website or on the content on our website. Any use of any of the marks appearing throughout this website without the express written consent of us or the owner of the mark, as appropriate, is strictly prohibited.
- On one or more occasions, we may modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the website, services, software, in part or in whole, for any reason or no reason, with or without notice, in our sole discretion. We are not liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the website, services, or software.
Section 15: Governing Law and Venue.
Section 16: Miscellaneous.